Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh yes, and then there was this interview...

Last week I was interviewed for The English Programme, a show on community radio station Oldenburg Eins, and it went... surprisingly. One of the surprising aspects was the sound quality, and another was the fact that my planned ten-minute interview went to over 20 minutes because the other guest never turned up. Here is the visually uninteresting video:


In answer to the question on what other subjects I would like to make videos about in future, I should have mentioned the fact that little Kleinkahl, where I live, has more festivals than is good for it: a fish festival, a cheese festival, a lantern festival, a hay-bale festival, you name it. And of course the carneval season is about to get underway, with all the attendant opportunities that brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment